Monday, November 18, 2013

Baublebar's Free Gifts - These gifts rock!

I have yet to jump on the Baublebar bandwagon. I love their e-mails and the jewelry is adorable but their website drives me crazy so I never end up actually purchasing. Sorry BB but it's the truth.

I may have to put my expectations aside for this awesome promo they have going on right now. God I love the holidays. I will buy something that I don't need or want just to get a free gift. I'm a sucker like that.

Anyway, onto the promo. Baublebar is offering a free gift with a $50 purchase and these "freebies" are good. If you are like me and have never actually fulfilled a purchase with them or you are a faithful member, you should place an order with them like now. Gifts with purchases include make-up like Dr. Jart BB Cream (gift set) and Tarte's lights, camera, lashes mascara. They also had Frends Earbuds worth $100 but they sold out like immediately.
Dr. Jart BB Cream

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara


It should be easy to find $50 worth of products on BaubleBar like this beautiful Crystal Bib necklace which is PERFECT for a holiday party!

Crystal Bib Bauble

No comments:

Post a Comment